|Home||» Products||» Submersible Sewage Pumps||» High Speed Light Duty Sewage And Effluent Submersible Pumps|
High Speed Light Duty Sewage And Effluent Submersible Pumps
Adhering to our international quality production, we have earned the client's faith towards our qualitative High Speed Light Duty Sewage and Effluent Submersible Pumps that is having a pump below the motor by which maximum liquid pumping is possible. These pumps are utilized for septic and sewage treatment plants to transfer dirty water. Recognized for its excellent durability and optimum performance, our offered High Speed Light Duty Sewage and Effluent Submersible Pumps are tested by our quality parameters in order to certify the quality, durability and strength of the product.
- Capacity : Up To 132 M3/hr
- Head : Up To 50 Mtr.
- Temperature : 45°C
- HP : 0.5 To 10 (1 To 2 HP In Single Phase)
- Speed : Up To 2880 RPM
- Delivery Size : 25 mm To 100 mm
- Solid Size : 50 mm
- Connection : DOL
- Voltage & Phase : 415 V, 3 Phase I 215 V, 1 Phase Up To 2 HP
- Insulation/Protection: ‘F' Class I ‘H' Class - IP 68
- Cable : PVC Insulated Double Seated Copper Conductor Flexible Cable
- Mechanical Seal : Bi-Directional Twin Mechanical Seal With Various Face Combination Looking To The Application.
- M.O.C. : C.I., CS, 8.8.
- Optional Parts : Impeller, Casing. Wear Plate With Various M.O.C, CF8, CF8M, CD4MCU
- Muddy Water Transfer, Swimming Pool, Dewatering Of Ponds, Basement Of Huge Building.
- Power Plant, Effluent Transfer, ETP, STP, Waste Water Treatment Plant.
- Hotel. Hospitals, Railways, Dairy, Chemical Industries.
- Sugar. Steel, Cement. Food Beverages Etc...