|Home||» Products||» Submersible Dewatering Pump||» Submersible Dewatering Pump|
Submersible Dewatering Pump
Focused on qualitative production with the support of our adroit professionals, we are engaged in offering Submersible Dewatering Pump. Our offered pump is developed for continuous operation, no pump house is required, suction being at bottom, can draw water to the lowest level. Further, the entire range is tested by a team of quality controllers on various parameters to deliver flawless range to the customers. Submersible Dewatering Pump find usage in chemical industries, cement, food beverages, sugar, steel, civil construction-dewatering foundations, muddy water transfer, effluent transfer, trenches & pits, public utilities.
- Capacity : Up To 480 M3/hr
- Head : Up To 50 Mtr.
- Temperature : 70°C
- I-lP : Up To 50
- Speed : Up To 2900 RPM
- Delivery Size : 1.5 mm To 200 mm
- Solid Size : 35 mm
- Connection : DOL
- Voltage & Phase : 415 V, 3 Phase
- Insulation/Protection: ‘F' Class I ‘H' Class - IP 68
- Cable : PVC / EPR Insulated Double Seated Copper Conductor Flexible Cable
- Mechanical Seal : Double Mechanical Seals (Tungsten Carbide Vs Tungsten Carbide).
- M.0.C. : Aluminum Alloy LM-4 I Stainless Steel 88-304
Muddy Water Transfer, Effluent Transfer, ETP, STP, Wast Treatment Plant. Hotel, Hospitals, Railways, Dairy, Power Plant, Chemical Industries, Sugar, Steel, Cement, Food Beverages, Civil Construction-Dewatering Foundations, Trenches & Pits, Public Utilities Etc...